[HNW] Fwd: 15997 Sibmacher

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 21:03:02 PDT 2007

Could the list manager please step in and do  something about the messages
that this Fran person from LaVolta Press continues  to post to the list?  A
direct request to her to please stop has been  completely ignored, and there are
folks on the list who are fed up and thinking  of leaving the list.  Thank you.

Nancy

So to  be honest, hobby publishing isn't something I relate to. I figure
that  you either do your personal best, or you don't publish at all.
Obviously, some other people's mileage varies; and if you don't really
care about the quality, distribution, or profits of what you produce,
then yes, professional advice is unnecessary.

OK, that's enough, thank you, of this  holier-than-thou attitude.  You are
obviously a brilliant  writer/publisher/merchant/whatever, Fran.  You've made
that very clear  many times on this list.  I do not usually step in and say this
sort of  thing, but I am watching others being slapped down which is just not
 acceptable.

I am sure that there are now plenty of  messages in the list's archives on
this subject so that we need not address it  any further.

Nancy  Spies
Arelate Studio
_www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html_
(http://www.weavershand.com/ArelateStudio.html)