[HNW] Fwd: 15997 Sibmacher

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Fri Aug 31 22:38:20 PDT 2007

Why should everyone else be able to post on the topic--which people
actively are--and not me?  You have not requested that other people
continuing the discussion stop.

There are other publishers on the list who also publish books on
needlework and costuming, as I do. I believe I have been able to give
some valuable advice on saving money on printing, protection of
copyrights, and making money by selling to larger markets.

I can understand that you may not be interested in publishing topics. I
will not object if you delete my messages, and those of the other people
posting.  I think this is a more reasonable approach than ordering me
alone to drop the topic.

Apparently, as you have referred to me as "this Fran person," you
dislike me.  That does not especially matter to me, but it is not
reasonable to try to use an email list to exercise your personal dislikes.

Frances Grimble
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com