[HNW] From Schuette to Christie

FaCS littlefallsteacher at frontiernet.net
Tue Feb 6 14:58:14 PST 2007

I was nice - I told my local library what a rare gem they had, when I
brought Schuette back to them.  They are going to have it rebound and take
much better care of it, instead of discarding it.
And maybe my karma is swinging around, because I might be able to bring home
a copy of Christie.   I'll know after this Saturday.
IF so, I think I'll bring it to Aethelmearc's 3 Ravens University (formerly
UWEKAT) so more people can see it.
Rowena