[HNW] color image of green feather emb

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 10:48:57 PST 2007

The "loose spangles in gold and silver" are those sequins? or something like them?

Siobhan

Lisa Tyson <Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu> wrote:
><
>was done in green blackwork.  The design looks like curling feathers.
>I have a B&W photo in my Gostelow book but I really want to have the
>color version.>>

Well, I always like a good searching challenge....

It is possible the image you may remember having seen
was a reproduction piece on the Extreme Costuming page.
Here is the direct link:

http://www.extremecostuming.com/reproductions/thecarewpolenightcap.html

Enjoy!
Lisa Tyson

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.