[HNW] color image of green feather emb

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:23:23 PST 2007

You can buy precious metal sequins.  or get a sheet and punch-out your own.

I have done it both ways

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

Koala-T Jewelry

www.basketofjewelry.com

=
Accountability for Teams and Individuals
There's no team without personal accountability. Official site of QBQ, Inc. Miller author of QBQ: Personal accountability expert for Teams/team members. Build Teams on accountability.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=82f975ed4fddcba68301947c611852eb