[HNW] help with Carew Pole Men's Nightcap (in color) for Julie

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Feb 15 06:02:37 PST 2007

And just the same a man in 18th century would wear, when he didnt have to wear his wig, he wore the nightcap and his banyan, wich is a dressing robe. These were usually made of exquisite silk brokades, but many of the mens nightcaps were embroidered.
If i had an opportunity to wear undress at an event, i would love to make myself one, but alas, no where to wear.

Bjarne