[HNW] mans courtsuit 1780

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Feb 15 07:48:56 PST 2007

Hi,
Many thanks.
The suit i showed you is ment for myself.
I am going to Bayreuth in Germany in september for a reenactment event. A ball at the princess house from 18th century, and next day a picknick to a castle, and an opera at the historical baroque theater, with Purcels "King Arthur"
More basic i use it for reenactment with the swedish society "Gustavs Skål" who celebrates the time of Gustav III.

Bjarne