[HNW] Trip recommendations

Allison263 at aol.com Allison263 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 08:18:45 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/15/07 6:13:17 PM, sfarmer at goldsword.com writes:

> I'm going to be in Chicago the first of July (5-11th)

Well, it has nothing to do with textiles, but my favorite thing to see in
Chicago is Colleen Moore's Fairy Castle at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Colleen Moore was a very famous 20s silent screen star, and she built this
amazing dollhouse castle with diamond chandilers, pearl and ebony inlaid floors,
real silver and gold, etc. It's truly wonderful if you like that kind of thing.

http://www.msichicago.org/exhibit/fairy_castle/fchome.html

Cheers,
Gabrielle
who'd be spending all her money on dollhouses if it didn't already go to
textiles