[HNW] Trip recommendations

noramunro at aol.com noramunro at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 09:39:20 PST 2007

It's worth checking with The Art Institute and seeing if the textiles exhibits will be open again.  When last I was in Chicago, in October, they were closed because the museum is building new galleries, but I'm not sure when they're set to reopen.
Depending on what other things you're interested in, the Art Institute's not a bad place to spend a few hours anyway.  The Thorne Miniature Rooms are worth seeing.

'nora

Dame Alianora Munro, OL, Atlantia
the website: http://hometown.aol.com/noramunro/Chateau/index.htm
the blog: http://damenora.blogspot.com/