[HNW] Local Needlework Shops

jmars0727 at aol.com jmars0727 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 16:02:13 PDT 2007

Susan, Although the name says cross stitch, this shop in Marietta actually has a lot more.? I live not too far from it, and have found it to be a really delightful place to shop.? Always friendly and helpful. To be honest, it is about the only needlework shop left in this area (that I know of, anyway).? Also it is very close to I-75 -- a mile or two east of the Big Chicken (and yes, there really is a Big Chicken in Marietta, GA)

HTH,
Julie M.

Abecedarius Cross Stitch Inc

2145 Roswell Road,