[HNW] Oxburgh snails

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 14 20:31:18 PDT 2007

Some SLR digital cameras can be quite good.  I took a couple hundred
photos in the V&A textile study room a few years back.  The color
values were a problem in a number of them due to the low-light
conditions, but the clarity was excellent.  In many, you can not only
count the stitches, but see the twist in the thread.

Carllein