[HNW] embroidery articles by John Nevinson

SNSpies at aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 13:57:39 PDT 2007

Oh, you are spoiling me rotten, Kathryn!  Many thanks.

Lea and I took our "Inspired By Mary" designs over to The Stitching Post,
Baltimore's big needlework store, this afternoon and were rather overwhelmed at
the response they got.  Goodness, the ladies there were almost salivating,
ready to stitch them on the spot.  Nice to hear, I can tell you, as it  might
mean the designs might actually sell, always a plus.

Nancy