[HNW] A Pictorial History of Embroidery

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Jun 26 21:59:56 PDT 2007

> Quoting Holly Compton <widowelspet at sbcglobal.net>:
>
> > I was at an SCA fiber arts event this weekend.  Someone told me that
> >  Schutte is coming back into print.
> >   I don't see anything on the web about it.  Anyone heard anything?
> >

> Oh, my.  That would just be ...Oh, my!
>
> Wonder if we could get lucky enough to get more color pictures in it
> this time!
>
> susan
> -----
> Susan Farmer
> sfarmer at goldsword.com
> University of Tennessee
> Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology

Color will jack up the price, but since I have a 1st Edition, I'd love to
see the second with color.  I wish they would also put out the giant 2
volume set even without color!  There are just so many things that were
bombed/burned out of existance since it was published in 1928.

For those who think that xeroxes of books would cut down on a publisher's
profits let me assure you that every one that I've given a copy to is now
waiting eagerly for a paper edition!

Regina