[HNW] A Pictorial History of Embroidery

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Wed Jun 27 22:06:53 PDT 2007

I should add, while I'm at it, that whether the friends you stole copies
to give to say they intend to buy the book now that it's being
reprinted--somehow I manage to have a library of several thousand books
on costuming without having stolen any of them, BTW--has absolutely no
bearing on whether copyright theft damages the publishing industry as a
whole. I've worked in the publishing industry for over 23 years.  I
dount you have.  It does.

Fran