[HNW] Thank you for the Informative Post

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Jun 30 20:59:56 PDT 2007

Can you tell us why Corporate books get a longer copyright than books
published by human authors (I know that the corporations are made up of
humans - at least we think they're human - but it is the fictional
"Corporation" that gets the copyright).  Do you know why the difference?

A very good and straight forward explanation of book publishing, the costs,
and current state.  Very well done and very informative.
Thank you Fran.

Wanda