[HNW] reference question

Kristine Elliott souriete at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:24:53 PST 2007

My first thought was emblem books of the 16th century, too. I have a
reprint of one somewhere that I ought to unload, since I don't think I
will ever do any 16th century style embroidery.

I'd have to think about sources for depictions of virtues and vices
earlier than that.  I am sure they could be found.

Scolastica

--
http://www.geocities.com/souriete/

If you can't get rid of them ugly old skeletons in the closet, at least teach
'em how to dance funny.  Billy C. Wirtz