[HNW] gold thread embroidery

Janie anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 05:55:45 PST 2007

I have never used real gold thread but I have done a variety of stitches with the metalic gold thread.
Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.