[HNW] gold thread embroidery

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Tue Nov 6 06:04:58 PST 2007

I have been told that Countess Sara Penrose does beautiful work with gold embroidery.  She is in Ansteorra, in the Houston group.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
aka Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK

-- "Leif og Bjarne Drews" <drewscph at post12.tele.dk> wrote:
Hi,I have had a request of making a gentlemans waistcoat embroidered in real gold thread. The pattern would be satin stich.I have never tryed to make satin stitch with gold thread so i would like to ask if any here has tryed it. Is it difficult and is it very late?The gentleman wants the embroidery made on a silk rips. Bjarne