[HNW] embroidered pillow info needed

Janie anasasia_orpett at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 10:31:56 PST 2007

I remeber in college reading a list of things to be carried when sailing there was a bolster. This would have been 1400's.
Anastasia

Your life's outcome can only be determined by your choices, not those things that others choose for you.
Joy can be found all year round. You make the choice to live a joyful life. Joy is deep inside you.