[HNW] Pictures from Germany?

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Nov 9 19:11:17 PST 2007

I used my 20 year old Pentax with 1600 ASA film in the German museums.
Sometimes I had to prove to the guards that I didn't even have a flash
attachment before they would let me take it in, but most were helpful after
that.  I suspect some of them had never seen a film camera before.
Shouldn't have such young children guarding "stuff" :-)  The photos came out
very well.  Some of them actually allowed me to see detail that I couldn't
see with my bare eyes.  I didn't find the film gave grainy pictures either.

Regina