[HNW] Zodiak Signs

FaCS littlefallsteacher at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 23 05:45:18 PST 2007

Wasn't someone looking for  the zodiak signs?   I don't have any of that  on my computer anyore, so when I ran into this tapestry replica (on a needlepoint tapestry site) I thought I would just share it, in case it was something that could be used.
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/click-a-craft/?action=view&current=click355.jpg

Dear Stitcher........ (texte Francais ci dessous)

For 10 days only (offer closes 1st of December ) purchase any 3 printed canvases to needlepoint or cross stitch from over 1000 models and  receive 1 FREE * all from our catalog at this link:

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/click-a-craft/?start=all

Please note this is an image bank not a store site, so you must get back in touch with the "click" references you like  (they will apear under the image when you click on it) so I can confirm the available sizes ( 2,3,4 and even sometimes 5) and our super low prices for these.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you don't understand how this fantastic offer works!

If you prefer to purchase through ebay, just ask me what to put on our store at this link:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZclick-and-stitch