[HNW] Elizabethan series

Marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Mon Oct 1 22:56:04 PDT 2007

Hello,

Really, all of my research says that it's not crosstich. Where did you find the reference and could you send it? I can't wait to show it to Bonnie who has a real bee about Bess and Mary and the hangings.

All of my pictures, blown up only show one direction in stitch, not two. Is this the often refernced half cross stitch?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Marmaeve