[HNW] Elizabethan series

Elizabet Elizabet at housemarshall.org
Tue Oct 2 06:51:29 PDT 2007

Yup, and when you get the high resolution photo (available when you search
the collections at the V&A website -- free, just sign up and agree to the
terms), you can zoom in well enough to see that it's cross stitch.

With some pieces, those high res photos may even be better for study than
going to the museum, since they let you get "closer" than you can in some
display settings.  Wish more places would have them (are you listening
Met, MFA, etc...?)

Kandy Fling/Elizabet Marshall
Golden Squirrel Enterprises www.goldensquirrel.com
AVON Independent Sales Representative -- www.youravon.com/kfling