[HNW] Elizabethan series

Sandy Dudley su_roja at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:10:47 PDT 2007

Marmaeve:  You could get some help with the jacket by checking out (if you haven't already found it) the "Embroiders' Story" blog off of www.plimoth.org - the Plymoth Plantation wardrobe research dept. is recreating the Margaret Laton jacket for an exhibit, gold-and-silver lace and all - someone has mentioned it on this list a few months ago.  It's going to be  . . .  utterly gorgeous.

Susana> From: marmaeve at aros.net> To: h-needlework at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:36:56 -0600> Subject: Re: [HNW] Elizabethan series> > Hello,> <deletia>
> Please believe me, it's the same needle art. I'm in process of making a > close copy of the Margaret Layton jacket.> <deletia>
> > I was really hoping they would be as it would have speeded up some of the > design choices for the Jacket.>
<deletia>> But as I said, I really love the series, even if I have to do > > Regards,> Marmaeve> > >