[HNW] persian yarn

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:25:15 PDT 2007

I have been trying to get the paterna colors as listed
by Regia Anglorum, and had run across paternayan when
I started 2 years ago.

Now I have most of the colors in Paterna & the "new"
color card, which is paternayan...

sigh, I will bw spending time outside on a sunny lunch
hour to see which color on the Paternayan new chart
matches the paterna color.

If yu want the inf, when I'm done (I have a deadline
fo mid-Nov) let me know off list.

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx