[HNW] Hanover?

Holly Compton widowelspet at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 12:31:06 PDT 2007

I am thinking of taking a day trip on the train to Hanover while I am in Berlin.  Has anyone been?  I would be going to the Kestner.  Maybe the Niedersächsisches Landesmuseum.
  My brother says it's not worth 200.00 for a train ticket for one day.  But, we have different interest in the museums.  I am not finding much on their websites in the way of what's in them.  I do have a great old catalog from the Kestner with a fair amount of silk and linen embroideries.
  Thanks,
  Holly