[HNW] book title

kwcw3f at peoplepc.com kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 5 14:54:06 PDT 2007

If I don't choose a name soon, the New Book is going, de facto, to become
"Opera  Nouvo..." <BG>

I've narrowed down my own ideas to:

The Universal Garden for the Needle
A Garden of Delightful Designs for Needlework (part of the original cover
page subtitle of "Flowers of the Needle")

>From others I have contributions of:
A Garden of Delights for the Needle

Any voting, any opinions? I may just have to toss them in a hat!

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries... too little time"

  ----Kathryn,
     For what it's worth, *I* like "A Garden of Delights for the Needle," because it sounds something like the original title you metnioned above. :-)
     -Meresankh, mka Wendy W in Bordermarch, popping out from lurkdom.