[HNW] Elizabethan series

Marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Sat Oct 6 04:20:33 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the notations on the Oxburgh hangings. I saw them a long
time ago, at speed, in very poor lighting. Bonnie is very interested, but
she doesn't have the Mary book, and mine's in storage, with most everything
else. This will be great to follow up on once Marlowe is Done! Ha Ha!

I'm sorry that I was so long in conveying my thanks... I haven't gotten him
to Flushing, much less Depford!

Good luck all, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new patterns when they
come out! I love the ones that you have on your site!

Regards,
the very Harried Marmaeve <Gryn>