[HNW] Flowers of the Needle

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Mon Oct 8 13:35:27 PDT 2007

Hey, I'd love to dump my old Iomega Zip Disk reader, and the disks,
cheap.  It worked the last time I plugged it in a couple of years ago,
but then I switched to using a plug-in hard disk for backups. It's a
SCSI device, but I can also supply a SCSI board. Warning:  you need a
free slot in your machine to put the SCSI board in.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com

e is disappointed.