[HNW] Flowers of the Needle

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 20:38:02 PDT 2007

Carllein and List:

< A Garden for the Needle: Embroidery Patterns 1530-1567 - or -
 Delights for the Needle: Embroidery Patterns 1530-1567>

I'll add to the (ever growing) list.

< I prefer the second, but still like this one best:

 A New Exemplar Book: Embroidery Patterns 1530-1567>

 I like that one a lot, too.  Oy, such decisions!

< It may be time to pick your three favoriests and put them up for vote  for
a limited period, such as 10 days, without any more changes.>

Only three? *sigh*. I hope to put them up by the end of the week, *or* make
my own decision. Right now I'm tracking down printing places in town for the
1597 Sibmacher, as well as for "Flowers of the Needle". thank heaevns I'm
not working on "The Goodwyn Miscellany:, or I'd be working on 4 books at
once!

Gee, going back to work on the dining room woodwork will seem like a
vacation...

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries....too little time"