[HNW] Flowers of the Needle

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 20:42:04 PDT 2007

Kaitlin and List:

< Perhaps making it available through the net to be printed out by the
person that buys it.  Would cut your cost a lot.>

But --I'm having problems getting good scans off my paper copies (see
message re why  I'm not making this available on CD).

For "The Goodwyn Miscellany", therem ight be an option for download for a
fee. A friend is workign on that fo rher own work, and may let me join.

I'm certainly going to explore the POD options for The New  Book. I have had
some contact with a publisher, but she may be overcommitted. If some form of
POD works, or a local printer, that may be best for me. I'm quite a ways
from that, though.

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"