[HNW] Flowers of the Needle

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 10:46:41 PDT 2007

Caryl and List:

< The only qualm I have about this is that it sounds awfully like "A New
Carolingian Modelbook"?>

Only that they both have "New" in the title. The original Italian pattern
books have a lot of titles starting with "New", including the ever popular
"Opera Nuovo" (New Work)!!  I actually don't think that "The New Exemplar"
and "The New Carolingia..." sound that close. YMMV.

< And I am the very happy possessor of one of the original "Flowers of the
Needle" so I won't need a new copy. :-)>

I remember you  buying it  at Student University in Carolingia, and being
very excited. I hope your copy has held up well -- mine is starting to fade.
:-(

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"