[HNW] scanning "Flowers of the Needle"

Lavolta Press fran at lavoltapress.com
Tue Oct 9 17:35:29 PDT 2007

I'm a big fan of the Corel PhotoPaint/Draw suite, which I prefer to the
comparable Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator suite.  I've used both, and I
prefer the Corel interface.

I've got the works:  fast processor with tons of memory and disk space;
special oversized graphics monitor, calibrated; oversized flatbed
commercial scanner; b/w laser printer that is especially good at
printing both line art and halftones, with large paper capacity (so far
we get the color proofs done by a service); plug-in hard disk for
backups; the Corel suite; Adobe InDesign and Distiller; Dreamweaver,
Windows Office; and a lot of miscellaneous s/w.

That's in addition to my husband's laptop, his fax machine, etc.

We're both geeks who love equipment!

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com