[HNW] OT- scanning software

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 21:48:57 PDT 2007

I would look on EBay... I have tried the other versions (newer) but still like ver. 7 the bestit is pretty easy.. but like all programs take a little playing.  I know I make big graphics for when I start my illuminations and get ready to draw them.  I also found .. like with most my programs I have the "Dummies" book that really makes it easy.

  Good searching
  Kaitlan

Kathryn Newell <cknewell at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Kaitlin:

< I know I use paintshop pro 7 for all my graphic needs.. works
wonderful...>

Where do I buy this? And is it easy to use? I want to be able to easily
erase, darken, and be able to zoom in and out. I don't need a lot of "bells
& whistles"

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"

A Woman is a lot like a tea bag, You never know how strong She is until is in hot water...  Elenor Roosevelt

Want something new or different to read... Alexandra can now be ordered through Target.com

Enjoy history or the middle ages... check out www.sca.org for great family times.