[HNW] reporting back on books

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 17 12:52:03 PDT 2007

< He still might get you a quote... never know... good luck>

He finally did. He also pushed for my printing 1,000 cc instead of 500 cc.
It would end up costing less. However-- I'm not sure I could move 1,000 cc
in less than 10 years. When the Sibmacher first came out in 1999, it didnt'
exactly fly off the shelves....   This is what makes me hesitate about
putting out more books.  I always get people being enthusiastic, then
"poof". Big sales fail to materialize.

I'm currently pursing some info from a vendor or two, to see what vendor
discounts are, and other logistics. Considering how much it will cost (yes,
think thousands of dollars) it will *have* to wait a few months.
Sorry,everyone!  When the 1597 Sibmacher is about to become available I will
*definitely* post a message here. I will probably do a "Pre Order".

Thanks, everyone, for being patient...  I'll just keep charting patterns....

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
  "too many centuries...too little time"