[HNW] embroidery articles by John Nevinson

Barbara Jackson trisbrooks at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 07:07:52 PDT 2007

I have had no luck finding one of these articles and have even gone back to
the Costume Society's journal to double check the entry.  Here is what it
says:
'Stitched for Bess of Hardwick, Embroideries at Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire',
in Country Life, CLIV (1973), pp. 1756-61, 12 illus.

My question to the list - has anyone been successful in finding this?  I am
using a very competent research librarian and she says it comes back "needs
more information". She has tried more than once and still gets the same
remark.
Help, please!!

Barbara Jackson