[HNW] guy's waistcoat

Joan Jurancich joanmj at surewest.net
Thu Oct 25 07:23:46 PDT 2007

At 07:03 AM 10/25/2007, you wrote:
>I person asked me to make an embroidered waistcoat. I have worked on
>it for some time now, and you can have an impression on how it will look:
><http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/kay'swaistcoat..htm>http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/kay'swaistcoat..htm
>Its made with silk embroidery threads and real gold spangels and thread.
>This winter is going to be aimed for waistcoat embroidery, i have 2
>more orders to come, one is going to be entirely made from silk
>chenille in one collour, and another in monocrome ivory silk embroidery.
>
>Bjarne

I like the design and how you adapted it to the waistcoat
pattern.  Your clients are very fortunate to have you make such
lovely clothing (and accessories) for them.  Thank you for your
series of pictures showing how you go from design inspiration to the
actual product. It's very inspiring.

Joan Jurancich
joanmj at surewest.net