[HNW] good news/bad news

Kathryn Newell cknewell at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 08:08:51 PDT 2007

I just got the loan of a working Iomega Zip Drive this past weekend. The
Good News is that it works and we were able to copy the files over to a CD.
The Bad News= no Sibmacher! I obviously mislabelled the disk. .

This means that I don't have any electronic version of it whatsoever.  EEK!

Some Good News= I was able to get the first 25 pp of "Flowers of the
Needle", which I had scanned and digitally cleaned up.

I am already up to my ears in time consuming work on these books. I now have
to * add* recharting all 30-odd pages of patterns from the 1597 Sibmacher.
Oh---- drat!

It's going to take even longer for me to get anything into print..... sorry
folks!

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"