[HNW] Linen then, and it's not meant to be a coif

Frank A Thallas Jr fathallas at collinscom.net
Sun Mar 2 22:36:25 PST 2008

  That's what I thought you were doing - kind of a "sampler down the ages"
thing! <G>
I think blackwork was mentioned as examples of even/non-evenweave linen, and
because I relate EVERYTHING to blackwork...<G>
   But now I'm curious - are you going to actually (since it's going to hang
on the wall) make this up as a cushion or sweetbag?  Or just the
embroidery-design style?

Liadain
Woolgathering instead of motif-gathering

THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
wildernesse, the Outlands
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies