[HNW] Wall Hanging

Frank A Thallas Jr fathallas at collinscom.net
Mon Mar 3 11:01:34 PST 2008

  Loooking forward to seeing  this  - hope you share design, etc, as you go
along too!
You might want to put a back on it (and maybe even "quilt" the two layers
together) just for added strength as well - Sounds like some bits of the
work might be heavier (stumpwork, metalwork, etc) than others, and a backing
will help against "sag"...

  Liadain
Should be doing Monday housework, but.........  ;-)

THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
wildernesse, the Outlands
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies