[HNW] Linen then

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:21:36 PDT 2008

I'll add that I have the book somewhere here... I am more interested
in the late period embroideries and I'd say if that's where your
interest is, getting it from the library is probably better than
spending money on it.  It's an interesting book, but it is about
medieval embroidery.

alex

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,