[HNW] In defense of Staniland

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:06:32 PDT 2008

Sorry, y'all, for not changing the subject, but I'm on a blackberry
and it's not letting me change the subject.

Anyway, anyone have a good starting point for Byzantine needlework?

Thanks (and I'm sorry if I've asked this before.)

In service,
Helena Dalassene

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/