[HNW] In defense of Staniland

Frank A Thallas Jr fathallas at collinscom.net
Wed Mar 12 12:56:56 PDT 2008

  I'm kind of on the same hunt (though covering the whole Empire) - here
there are de Dillmont's "Broderie Copt" books, which are at least  kind of
the right style:

http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org

    If you find some actual Byzantine sites, please share!

Liadain

THL Liadain ni Mhordha OFO
wildernesse, the Outlands
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies