[HNW] Interlibrary Loans

Satine De La Courcel ladysatinedelacourcel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:46:51 PDT 2008

Double Check your local library systems I know some of the US states to "cut state budgetary costs" are cancelling this service.  And some states are debating weather libraries are even needed anymore due to the internet.....  Do not know about you all but I need my books!

It is a great service.  Utilize it to the fullest if you have it.  I use it to test drive a book.  IF I am impressed enough with a book I then buy it online.

Fees do vary from free to whatever the library needs to charge for "shipping a book to that library" yes they pass that cost onto you.

cheers
Satine