[HNW] question about Levey book

Marmaeve marmaeve at aros.net
Fri Mar 14 19:57:45 PDT 2008

Hello,

Also by Levey on the same topic, (She's made quite a dent in 16th century
embroidery, though she's also an expert in 19th century work and Lace)

Of Household Stuff: the 1601 Inventories of Bess of Hardwick 2001, 71 pages

The Embroideries at Hardwick Hall 2007, 400 pages

Good luck. Anything by Levey is good, most of her more current work has
fabulous photos to look at. One could almost stitch directly from them, in
some cases.

Regards,
Marmaeve