[HNW] Is this a good sit on frame

Velvet Claw a_velvet_claw at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 16 19:36:48 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

For when I do my big project

http://elmsleyrose.blogspot.com/2008/03/embroidery-sampler-project-first.html

I think that I will need a sit on frame. I have limited space - the
couch, a bit of space to just wide enough to stand up and walk through,
and then the coffee table - so I think a standing or lap frame will
literally trap me on the couch unless I crawled to the other end - or if
I leave the frame loose enough to 'swing away' every time I want to get
up, I'm going to have to loosen and re-tighten that particular screw
every single time I do get up, aren't I?

I also need a supported frame because I have fibromyalgia, and there is
no way on God's Green Earth that I'll be able to hold something as big
as a frame in my hands

What do you think of

http://lynkproducts.com/onlineshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=9
<http://lynkproducts.com/onlineshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=9>

which is also shown at
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Sit-On-Tapestry-Frame-Stand-Choice-of-Colour_W0QQitemZ320195183734QQihZ011QQcategoryZ1363QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
(I think the description is a bit clearer here)

This is an Australian product, and I am in Australia - much cheaper on
the shipping. But I want to get a good frame that will stand by me - and
this seems quite inexpensive.

 From the picture and description, do you think it's ok?

best,

Megan/Elmsley Rose