[HNW] stabilizing silk

Leif og Bjarne Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Mon Mar 17 06:21:27 PDT 2008

Hi,
As not to spoil the fine charmeause, how about using a water soluble
stabilisizer? You dont have to use a glue on, just put the soluble stuff on
the top of the charmeause.
When your embroidery is finnished, you can just put it in cold water and it
dissapears.
I have used this when  i embroidered a cushion cover in a rather course
linnen. Because the weave was very uneaven and coarse, the soluble helped a
lot.
But this is if your sewing silk dont bleed!!!

Bjarne