[HNW] FW: Inter Kingdom Intensive Needlework Symposium

Catherine Kinsey ckinsey at kumc.edu
Mon Mar 24 06:01:56 PDT 2008

Thanks for posting, I hadn't see this and oh man, would I love to go
:).

Catherine/Liriel

>>> h-needlework-request at lists.ansteorra.org> 3/23/2008 6:05 PM >> (
mailto:h-needlework-request at lists.ansteorra.org> )

I don't remember if this was posted here before.

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:38:59 -0800From:
Melinda.Sherbring at verizon.netTo:
h-needlework at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [HNW] Inter Kingdom
Intensive Needlework Symposium (IKINS)
Inter Kingdom Intensive Needlework Symposium (IKINS)

September 20-21, 2008

The West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild and the Caidan School of
Needlework invite one and all to come & enjoy classes designed for the
Embroiderer seeking more in-depth instruction and historical
information.

Some of the featured classes include Opus Anglicanum (Dame Richenda
Elizabeth Coffin),  Elizabethan Sweetbags in Depth (Baroness Eowyn
Amberdrake),  and Voided Work Pattern Design (Baroness Sabrina de la
Bere).

The classes will be held in conjunction with Caid?s Fall 2008 Collegium
Caidis at the Calle Mayor Middle Shool in Torrance, California.
Pre-registration for the symposium will open April 1st.

In addition to the classes, needleworkers are invited to participate in
an inter-kindgom display of their handwork.

We will also be offering an optional excursion on Friday (Sept. 19th)
to Hedgehog Handworks for historical needlework supplies and to the
Getty Museum (http://www.getty.edu.).

Saturday evening will feature a joint dinner at a local restaurant with
needleworkers from both kingdoms.

If you are interested in more information about this exciting
opportunity, join the Yahoogroup IKINS, or contact:
Isela di Bari, dcobb at mail.meyernet.com;  (West)
Eowyn Amberdrake, Melinda.Sherbring at verizon.net (Caid)
Richenda Elizabeth Coffin, richenda at roadrunner.com (Caid)

Thanks for your attention,
Eowyn
In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.

Name: ATT00001

End of H-needlework Digest, Vol 23, Issue 18