[HNW] Embroidered Crowns

Susan Farmer sfarmer at goldsword.com
Fri Mar 28 18:16:43 PDT 2008

I thought that it was in Digby ...

There's a book that has a plate with 3 embroidered crowns
(Guild-Master Crowns IIRC), and I thought it was Digby.  I just got a
copy through ILL (I know, bad Susan, no Digby) -- and it's not there.
There's a plate of *one* embroidered crown, but not the plate of the
*3* crowns (and oh, how I'd love to see those in color!)

Does anybody remember the plate and/or the book?  I'm searching print
references to Embroidered Regalia.  And I know the crowns exist.

Thanks,
Susan
-----
Susan Farmer