[HNW] Embroidered Crowns

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 19:47:29 PDT 2008

I have an image that is marked "crowns Alford&Baker" - and it shows 4
pictures, one above ther other.  It is black and white and, I think,
show 2 embroidered crowns: 1 image of one; 3 images of the
other.  The upper righthand corner says "9", and a few words I can't
make out.  I presume the names are the authors of whatever book it s

Carol